Building on the muscular yet elegant 42’ Huntress GTO performance center console, Cigarette Racing Team will showcase its new 42’ GTO Reserve model at the Miami International Boat Show this week. According to press material from the Opa-Locka, Fla., sportboat and center console builder, the new-for-2018 offering is designed to appeal to “owners who are looking for an ever higher level of luxury and performance with standard features including Reserve Interior and Cabin custom upholstery, flush mounted displays, a painted and upholstered helm, enhanced interior audio and stainless steel appointments.”
The Cigarette 42’ GTO Reserve is a more luxurious version of the company’s original 42 GTO (click image to enlarge).
The 42’ GTO offers a number of enhancements not found on the “standard” 42 GTO. Upgrades include:
• Flush-mounted electronics including three 17-inch Garmin 8617 GPS/chartplotters.
• Upholstered dash pad.
• Painted helm.
• Painted Cigarette panoramic hardtop.
• JL Audio “Pure” Expanded sound system (2,900 watts and 15 speakers).
• Painted storage bins (“Combing Boxes”).
• Stainless-steel handrails.
• Reserve edition upholstery.
• Redesigned luxury cabin interior.
For a closer look at the Cigarette 42’ GTO Reserve check out the slideshow above.
Power options for the 11’ 11”-beam Cigarette 42’ GTO Reserve include four or five Mercury Racing Verado 400R or Mercury Marine Verado 350 outboard engines. Top speed for the boat, depending on the power propulsion package, is 70 to 80 mph.