Well-known and respected in the performance-boating world, TNT Custom Marine of North Miami was one of 12 Mercury dealers to receive its 10th consecutive CSI Award.
Twelve Mercury Marine dealers recently received their 10th consecutive Service Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) Awards when Mercury recognized dealers who provided exceptional customer service in 2015. The news was announced in a press release from the Fond du Lac, Wis., marine engine and accessories.
The dealerships that earned their tenth consecutive awards were:
• Ulrich Marine Center—Branson West, Mo
• Cedar Lake Sales & Service—West Bend, Wis.
• Mr. Marine—Fond du Lac, Wis.
• Nauset Marine—Orleans, Mass.
• Starks Sport Shop—Prairie Du Chien, Wis.
• Hennepin Marine—Hennepin, Ill.
• Chris’s Marine—Aransas Pass, Texas
• Markey Marine Service—Key Largo, Fla.
• Stevens Marine—Tigard, Ore.
• M W Marine—Hales Corners, Wis.
• Millers Boating Center—Ocala, Fla.
• TNT Custom Marine—North Miami
The CSI score for each dealer is measured and monitored by Mercury Marine, according to the release. After warranty work has been completed, Mercury sends out a Service CSI survey to the consumer, asking him or her to rate the service received. To be eligible for the Service CSI Award, a dealer must maintain a score of 92 or better out of 100 in the Service CSI survey. These surveys ask consumers to rate their overall service satisfaction with the dealership and also indicate if they would re-visit the dealership again in the future.