We started a bit earlier than usual this year with our reporting on what’s coming to the annual Miami International Boat Show, February 15-19. After five years at the Miami Marine Stadium on Virginia Key, the event returned last year to its former home in South Beach at the renovated Miami Beach Convention Center and the Venetian Marina and Yacht Club—formerly Sea Isle Marina—across Biscayne Bay.
As always, there’s a lot to preview so getting an early jump was imperative. We don’t want to miss anything.
More to the point? We don’t want you to miss anything, whether or not you make it to Miami next month. And if you do, we hope the list of stories below helps you find what piques your interest in the 2023 go-fast powerboat world.
Here is a complete list of stories:
• Center Consoles To Anchor Formula’s Miami Boat Show Display
• Hardin Marine Returning To Miami With Multi-Front Product Display—And Better Real Estate
• Fountain 38SCX Center Consoles To Anchor Miami Boat Show Presence
• New Donzi 39 VRZ Spied On The Pamlico River Ahead Of Miami Debut
• Szolack Taking Delivery Of New Cigarette 42 Auroris After Miami Boat Show
• Midnight Express Showcasing Lamborghini-Themed 43 Solstice SV And More In Miami
• Florida Powerboat Club Boat Returning To Post Card Inn With Small ‘Show’ Of Its Own
• Nor-Tech Going With Trio Of Display Locations For Miami Boat Show
• Cigarette To Display 515 Sportboat And More In Miami
• Eclectic Performance Boat Center In-Water Display Coming To Miami
• MTI Going With Seven-Boat Fleet For Miami Boat Show
• Online Only: 2023 Miami Boat Show Tickets On Sale
Photo above from the 2022 Miami International Boat Show by Pete Boden copyright Shoot 2 Thrill Pix.