Visitors to Super Cat Fest (Aug. 23-26) will find an armada of custom creations from DCB Performance Boats at the docks of the Camden On The Lake Resort—the event’s host venue—in Lake Ozarks, Mo. Thanks in large part to DCB customers from around the country, the El Cajon, Calif., custom high-performance boat builder will have 10 catamarans on display.
As in years past, DCB Performance Boats will have a strong show of force at Super Cat Fest later this month.
Here’s a quick rundown of the DCB offerings slated to be at the event:
• M41—Mike Demore, Scottsdale, Ariz.
• M41—Kenny Gonzalez, Lake Havasu City, Ariz.
• M35—Carlton Bass, McAlester, Okla.
• M35—Jimmy and Pam Byrd, Wickenburg, Ariz.
• M35—Greg and Heather Scheller, Lexington, Ky.
• M35—Brett and Sharon Spraggins, Huntington Beach, Calif.
• M35—Stephen and Kelly Marino, Auburn, Ala.
• M35—Shawn and Stacy Gibson, Broken Bow, Okla.
• M33R—DCB demo boat, El Cajon, Calif.
• M31—Bo and Bilge Gregory of Phoenix, Ariz.
DCB’s Jeff Johnston and Tony Chiaramonte are bringing the company’s M33 demo boat, which is powered by twin Mercury Racing Verado 400R outboard engines and will be part of the speedonthewater.com Mercury Racing Verado 400R Sport Catamaran Roundup. The inaugural event will be held concurrently with Super Cat Fest at the Camden On The Lake venue.
“Our customers always show up for us in a big way at Super Cat Fest,” Johnston said. “We couldn’t have such a strong brand presence there without them.”
Coverage of the 2018 Lake of the Ozarks Shootout
DCB M35 Cat Finds Sweet Home In Alabama
Megugorac Going ‘Bananas’ For Incredible New DCB M44 Widebody
DCB M35 ‘Top Secret’ Catamaran Out